Friday, December 22, 2006

Happy Holidays From Kstyle and Tolly


Meet Tolly my favorite dog of the moment. Notice
the pose he so sweetly took for us. And I'm not
kidding when I say he sat just like that for a good
5 minutes so we could get the perfect shot. So
with Tolly I would like to wish you all a wonderful
holiday with friends and family and also a special
thank you to all who have dropped by my second
home called Kstyle and helped to make it such a fun
and festive place

Participating in The First Annual "Sorry Tree" Xmas
Progressive Dinner Party tonight . What you may ask
is a sorry tree party? Well you'll have to stay tuned to
find out. Will be back after xmas with lots of new ideas
and fun for Kstyle so take care and talk soon
k

6 comments:

Funky Finds said...

Merry Christmas! It's been fun discovering & following your blog this year. I wish you lots of joy in '07.

Anna Spiro said...

Merry Christmas K. I am taking a break from my blog for 2 weeks so I just wanted to pop by and wish you all the best for the fesitve season and I look forward to sharing some more wonderful design treats with you in 2007. Take care.

Anna

cynthia korzekwa said...

really enjoy your delightful links!

KareAnderson said...

k
What breathtakingly beautiful images (and web design) - again making me grateful for the generous, enlightening side of the 'net.

Thanks to Gretchen at the Happiness Project, I found you.

Being raised in Oregon, having travelled to your town many times and now living in Sausalito I am so, well, happy for the holiday gift your site provides. Here I sit with my three god children, looking out from my study window at Angel Island across Richardson Bay, with the tree lit on top by some anonymous, generous individual who lives somewhere in our village... We are all looking at the computer screen, showing your images, wanting you to know you've touched our lives. - Kare, SavvyHer
Remember the many
compartments of the heart,
the seed of what is
possible. So much of who
we are is defined by
the places we hold for each
other. For it is not our ingenuity
that sets us apart, but our
capacity for love, the
possibility our way will
be lit by grace. Our hearts
prisms, chiseling out the
colors of pure light.

kstyle said...

HI Kare

So nice to meet you and thank you so much for the kind kind words. I'm glad you found me and I'm really looking forward to your new blog "Savyher" which I believe you are launching soon. I will be sure to add a link to my "morning coffee visits" when you are up and running. have a wonderful holiday and thanks again for dropping by. k

Anonymous said...

How darling is she? And what great finds. Amazing site.