Sunday, February 25, 2007

Out of My Kiln, Persimmon





While I don't post often about fashion on Kstyle the truth is I have always loved beautiful clothes. And I love to design my jewelry with current colors and trends in mind. So I hope to share with you not only my work process but also where my inspiration comes from. The gorgeous persimmon colors, blues, and violets which you see in this rich version of my signature earring charms and hoops comes from Antrhopologie's darling grouping called "Chit Chat". While not the stuff of Oscars I love the wearability, clean lines, and hot colors in this group.

Stay tuned for more fashion inspired Kstyle jewelry this week and a tiny surprise later this week.
And speaking of fashion my favorite Oscar dress this season by far was Reese Witherspoons. Also loved Penelope Cruz and Portia De Rossi. what were your favorites? k

2 comments:

Di Overton said...

Lovely and what a brilliant match for the dress.

Pigtown*Design said...

K- I thought about you this weekend at the American Craft Council show in Baltimore. There were several booths with lampwork beads, and I was so excited that I knew what they were - thanks to you!