Sunday, April 01, 2007

Simply Art, Heinz Brummel















Plan on spending some time in the magical and colorful world of jewelry artist Heinz Brummel which you can find at his website here. It's chalk full of whimsy and fun and I'm convinced the word eye candy originated here. love love this contemporary and original work, k
I would also like to thank all of the design sponge readers that dropped by last week. Hope to see you back at Kstyle and just wanted to let you know that the Kstyle banner changes quite frequently to match my mood or sometimes a new post such as the one you see today. It's a Kstyle thing because , well I just love to decorate. Thanks again for dropping by Kstyle. k

2 comments:

Digitalgran said...

Thanks for introducing me to this artist.

THEOSOFT said...

Thanks for the beautiful design blog.