Sunday, May 20, 2007

Weekend Fun With K








If you've been following Kstyle you probably know by now that one of my best buddies darling twin daughter S is getting married on 7/07/0007 this summer which by the way may go down as one of the most popular wedding dates ever. My friends and I have been planning a shower for weeks and believe me we threw it in style on Saturday. Here are a few pics from this epic event which was absolute beauty and style from the gorgeous bride to be and her equally gorgeous twin sister to the decor, beautifully catered brunch and fabulous home of my friend V. I'm hoping to have a private photo op of this home down the road for Kstyle. Needless to say it was a perfect backdrop to a fantastic party. to be continued on 7/07/0007 k

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great date to be married, I'm sure they had to book well in advance. Your friend's daughters are gorgeous! Loving the party setting and delicious looking food :)

Susan Schwake said...

very beautiful party ms. k! the young women looks so lovely too! happiness!!

Anonymous said...

the black and white dress is gorgeous where is it from?

Di Overton said...

Looks like a great party. I love that picture of the twins it looks like a mirror image.

kstyle said...

Thanks everyone for the nice comments. I will find out where the dress is from. I remember that it was special but can't quite remember what label it was. Talk soon. k

Sarah Dennis said...

Hey K, - - - love, love, love the black and white. Congrats to your sister! She's the forth person that I know who getting married on 777, it's going down as the most popular wedding day in history.

My post today goes perfect with this one! Thanks for linkin' me in!

BTW - What china pattern did your sis register for? Would love to see it! You can stop by my table anytime you want. You'll always welcome.

kristy said...

very fun party photos ... and what a cute photo of you and your sister. i am a summer 07 bride too ... am so excited. congrats to your sister! hope it all goes well!

kristy

kstyle said...

Hey Kstylers

Some confusion. Oh how nice it would be if it were MY sister getting married. But no alas she is the daughter of my really good friend C. So truth is she could be my daughter except that I am the mother of sons. three to be exact. I will be taking pics at the wedding for kstyle so stay tuned for more darling pics of the twins S and K. k

Pigtown*Design said...

I love how you framed the pix... did you do that with photoshop?