Sunday, June 03, 2007

Om Home




With a name like Om Home you can be pretty sure that I am going to be attracted to just about everything this company has to offer. I love the contemporary take on the embroidered and ethnic look and I would absolutely love to decorate a room or table around these gorgeous homewares. In fact Holly over at Decor 8 is sponsoring a contest which asks her readers to design a room they would like to live in and then create a real time collage depicting this room. Unfortunately I didn't have time to participate in this fun contest but if I had I would have loved to have used the pillows in this gorgeous line as an inspiration for an outdoor room. maybe next time, k

2 comments:

Di Overton said...

Love those pillows - pillows as in the English pillows (on the bed)

Suzy ~ lorenzstudio said...

These are beautiful!