Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Passionate About Lampwork, Stephanie Sersich





Various dramas going on in my life at the moment not least of which some major spyware nightmare, computer in the shop over night scenario. So hopefully back on line and in blogging form for rest of week. But the dramas continue. Flicked off my wedding ring in my water aerobics class tonight, in the very deep end no less. Geez I could really use a NO drama day.
Anyway enjoy this amazing lampwork jewelry by artist Stephanie Sersich. A wonderful mix of lampwork and other assorted beads. Love the bright and happy colors. and here's to a few drama free days, k

2 comments:

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

Oh eek, did you find your ring?

purplefugue said...

Amen to a no drama days! I love love LOVE these pieces...the starfish necklace would be perfect to wear on a blue Monday. Thanks for sharing!!