Thursday, October 18, 2007

Banner Inspiration, K style



Hey Kstylers,
I'm going through the change! Summer to Fall that is. It's been a stormy, windy, dark and stay in the house cozy day here in Ashland, Oregon so I decided to get cozy with photoshop and have some design fun. If you haven't discovered the myriad of free photoshop brushes available to the design community be sure to check it out. Just google "free photoshop brushes" and you are good to go. And for color palettes just find something you love and then use the color sampler tool to grab your colors like I did with the gorgeous lamps from artists Michael Lamar and Gibb Brownlie. But beware, photoshop is very addicting and I could easily waste away days drowning in design possibilities. hope you like my new Fall look, k

4 comments:

Janets Planet said...

I like these lamps. I also like your new banner.

Linda O'Neill said...

I really like the new look, Karen...and the lamps are so perdy!

Anonymous said...

I love the new banner, and agree that Photoshop is addictive :)

Pigtown*Design said...

Hey... I looked at some of the brushes... it is addictive. Since i have an old version of photoshop, i couldn't get a lot of them, but i will get them at the office.