Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Today

We had one of those amazing Fall but feels like summer days today so R and I just cancelled our commitments and headed for the mountains a mere 30 minutes away. We spent the day in view of glorious Mt Mclaughlin now covered in snow. It's just a matter of days before we will head into serious winter here so we knew we had to SEIZE this day. And yep we caught those trout you see there for dinner and this time R outfished me but at Fish lake I'm definitely the clear out winner for the season. am so lucky to live here, k

3 comments:

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

This looks like paradise!

PS Love the new banner. Very autumnal:-)

Di Overton said...

What a fabulous place to live.

Unknown said...

Beautiful photo, beautiful place. When I see pix like these, I acutely miss the Northwest.mym