Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Announcements

Hi everyone,
I have received a variety of fun announcements this week so i am going to try to include them all here.
1. First I received an email from Victoria of SFgirlbybay letting us know about a new weekly series she is doing call The Unexpected Guest on Mondays. It's a behind the scenes look at the homes and studios of artists, crafters, bloggers and designers. Be sure to check in on this fun new feature.
2. Jessica from Funky Finds has also contacted me to let my readers know that she has just posted a review of the Stitch indie craft bazaar in Austin, Texas and that she is also hosting a swag bag giveaway relating to that post.
3.And finally I have an email from the fabulous swank lighting group and they are offering a free pair of Barovier & Toso lamps murano lamps valued at $3400. They have a registration page for the contest on their website swank lighting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thinkd you'd really like my site.
myriseandfall.blogspot.com

I'm subscribing,!

Anonymous said...

The 'Unexpected Guests' feature sounds like fun, looking forward to it.