Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Turkey Day


I'd like to wish all you loyal Kstylers a Happy Thanksgiving. My family and I are off to beautiful Bend, Oregon for a visit with my brother, some great food, a lot of ping pong and some serious fishing. No, I don't plan to put one foot near the frozen river (boys only thank god) but I will be joining the masses in another kind of pursuit. So back on Monday for another week of blogging and then a little vacation for K as we head for sunny Mexico. take care and talk soon. k

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I just tell you how very jealous I am that you are going to be in Bend? I have spent many a Thanksgiving in Sunriver and we miss it terribly.
Happy Turkey Day!

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

happy thanksgiving to you too!
Jen Ramos
'Earth Friendly DESIGNER Cards'
www.madebygirl.com

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving, enjoy!

kat said...

Happy Thankgiving from another "K"!