Thursday, November 08, 2007

Napa Style





Yes I know it's a bit early for Xmas but the knitted wine scarfs and hats I found today while browsing Napa Style are just beyond adorable. These are definitely in the running for my gift this year, maybe atop a bottle of "Hot Dam" or other liqueur. And I so wish I had been knitting these while sitting in the car for the last six weeks instead of the never ending scarf. So I thought I would post these now in case any of you out there are knitters and like this idea as much as I do. Oh and I love the church mouse door stopper which you can also find at Napa Style. so many goodies here, k

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not too early for Christmas inspiration as far as I am concerned! :-) I love these quite little fellows, they´ve got attitude! Have a great weekend.

Funky Finds said...

those are adorable! hope you're doing well!

Di Overton said...

Wine scarves - whatever next. Cute though!

Pigtown*Design said...

I never knit anything this small... too hard on the eyes! I am starting an icelandic sweater for my niece for xmas though!

Paperologie said...

Just found your blog! It's great! Loving Napa Style! XO, Renee'

Neutral Dwelling said...

I love the wine scarves. Too cute!