Thursday, January 10, 2008

Suba K

Yes, I know this is a bit off topic but I just had to share. You are looking at my birthday present, which btw is next week. What you say! Just a boring pretty green ipod shuffle. What could be so K stylish about that? Well this is NOT you're ordinary ipod. Nope, not at all. In fact it has been dipped in a secret waterproofing potion which makes it oh so special to this swimming blogger named K. Yep meet my new underwater ipod which now so stylishly accompanies me on those long and boring laps that I swim almost daily. If you're a swimmer check this baby out at Swimman.com. she boogies to the H20, k

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Amy's comment should be deleted! However this is a brilliant piece of kit, I got one myself from http://www.ipodswimming.com, I love it