Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Family Leave

Hey Kstylers,
My mother is undergoing a very serious health crisis and so I will be taking a leave from Kstyle until she is stable and back on her feet. I am happy to report that she got through major surgery today and wanted her ipod and of course had to stay awake to watch the latest episode of American Idol. Now given that she is 81 I can only hope that I have half her meddle down the road. Anyway I will be leaving soon to visit her and help in her recovery so I will only be in sporadic touch until this has settled down. So think good thoughts for my mom. Talk soon
k

8 comments:

Funky Finds said...

I'll be thinking of you & your mother during this time of recovery. Hang in there! Jessica

Linda O'Neill said...

Hope your Mom is ok, Karen. Sending lots of healing thoughts. Take care of yourself!

Anonymous said...

Hope all goes well

Susan Schwake said...

sending healing thoughts from here k.
your mom sounds like my mom... heh. hard to keep up with!

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear the news, hope your mum get well soon.

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

Just writing to check in on your mom. Hope everythig is okay.

xo

trendinsights said...

take care, i pray that your mum will get well soon!

purplefugue said...

I hope your Mom gets better soon. But if she's up and insisting on watching Idol and listening to her ipod, those are really good signs that she's on the mend.

You take care too.