Friday, October 19, 2012

Loving












 I just got through reading and browsing through Gil Schafer's wonderful book THE GREAT AMERICAN HOUSE. The book is gorgeous and well, right up my alley with a beautiful display of homes and interiors combining the best of traditional classic design with a current modern take. His design process is brought into laser focus as he describes in detail the planning, building and designing of five grand projects including his own gorgeous estate "Middlefield". At the conclusion of the book Schafer includes a reference to some of his favorites sources for both design and custom detail work. One of the sources he describes is  lighting, furniture and textile company  Vaughan Designs. Take a few minutes this weekend and browse through this site. These are just a few of the breathtaking designs you will find.
Enjoy, k


















                                                                     
          









































1 comment:

decorayadora said...


I love your blog so since is my tur for giving "Dardos " Award. I chose for it. Hope you like it. You can pick up at my site
Angelica