Monday, October 01, 2012

Stuff

 

 Hi all,

I don't know about you but I have a "stuff" problem. It seems that when I sit in my favorite chair (not chair pictured) I don't travel light! Not at all. I need tons of stuff nearby, as in I just need to reach down and get it. BUT and big but here. I don't want to see it when I'm not using.

Well I found the perfect solution this weekend at Target. I was just browsing like I love to do when I saw these woven, felt, collapsible baskets and I knew I had found the holy grail of the need/it hide/it dilemma. So I can finally keep all my charging cords (ipods, nook, phone, underwater ipod, camera, more) hand lotion, pens, notebook, various club directories, backup hardrive, Emory boards, nail polish, journals, camera close by but out of sight. So problem solved! Yay and thank you Target once again for saving the day. k

No comments: