Monday, April 09, 2007

Inspired by Nature, Mary Kanda






I'm not sure why I am so attracted by pretty much all things inspired by nature but as I'm sure you can tell here on Kstyle it is a consistent and predominant theme. There is something so beautiful about the shapes and colors that surround us outdoors every day that just cannot be outdone. It really seems to me that our natural world is designs greatest asset. So it will come as no surprise that I love this work by jewelry artist Mary Kanda. thank you mother nature, k

5 comments:

momma j lee ♥ said...

i'm the same, nature themed designs always attract my attention b/c you're totally correct in saying nature is the ultimate design inspiration!

i really love that first photo. looks like peas..hehe. thanks for sharing. i'm really enjoying your blogs!

Di Overton said...

As the song says - There's Nothing Like The Real Thing.

Anonymous said...

I agree with nature being the greatest inspiration.

Anna Davern said...

Those yellow leaves are quite beautiful. Thanks for heads-up on this designer.

Anonymous said...

golden goose outlet
kevin durant shoes
golden goose outlet
bape outlet
golden goose shoes cheap
jordan 1
paul george shoes
fear of god
kyrie shoes
pg 1