Monday, April 30, 2007

Taking A Little Break

Hey Kstylers. R and I are headed to Las Vegas for a littler R&R and also to cover the Contemporary Art and Craft show taking place there this week. Should come back with lots of new finds for Kstyle and who knows maybe we'll hit the big jackpot. Am also working on some new features for Kstyle which I will be adding soon so stay tuned. Oh and here's a NEW feature that I'm adding right now. I'm going to call it "K's Blog Quips" . Every so often I'm going to feature a few of the blogs that you see in my ever growing "morning coffee visits". And not to worry. Eventually I'm going to hit you all. So here's my first "Quip List". So spend the next few days enjoying these and I will see you bright and early next Monday morning, pray to the gambling gods for me. k

Pink Mohair............................. Hilarious and Hip
My Marrakesh......................Beautiful You'll See
Designer's Block.......................Jackpot!
Happiness Project.................I'm Addicted
Spray Glue................................Edgy
Holly's Plate...........................Ed Rocks
Ullabenulla................................Fantasyland
Funky Finds...........................Like Home
Crust Station.............................Classy Collage
Cutable.................................. Beyond Cute!

Well these should keep you busy for a few days. So much creativity and inspiration resides just a click away. Take care and talk soon. k

Oh and one last thing. If you really want to feel good click on the video I posted below. It's not long but be sure to watch the whole thing. k

10 comments:

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

K-
Hope you haven't had to remortgage your house after Vegas:-) And thanks for including my blog in your round up!

Gabrielle of Design Mom said...

Have fun in Las Vegas! I'm so happy to discover your blog.

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

great idea, look forward to it.

http://madebygirl.blogspot.com/

www.madebygirl.com

Shel/Nate/Anipals said...

Yah for the links! Have a great trip!

Unknown said...

Leave your ATM at home! Thanks for including me, K.

Anonymous said...

HAVE A GREAT TIME! LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR HAPPY RETURN...

Gypsy Purple said...

Great links!!!
Thanks

Anonymous said...

Thank you for including me in your list of links and so flattering too :)

Spray Glue said...

Edgy....hmmmm...I never saw myself as edgy but looking in the mirror I think I do fit that profile.

Thanks so much for the link! I love you for doing that...well not love but really really really like!
hehe.

Thanks
Gary*

Anonymous said...

Ohh awesome! A few I didn't know about! :) Thanks!!