Sunday, May 06, 2007

It's A Dog Thing, 5.5 Design



Somehow I missed this darling item from 5.5 Designers which I posted on a while back. Such a clever idea. And the variations are endless. The whole place setting can screw into just about anything. I love the fruit "handles". k

R and I had a great albeit marathon trip to Las Vegas. Wow what a blitz of total stimuli coming from every direction. We saw Celine Dion, fabulous, and the Phantom of the Opera, also fabulous walked miles at the Contemporary Art Show and ran all over the strip via the monorail in 3 days. So needless to say am still unpacking and unwinding and will be back with Kstyle full force in the coming days.

Also I am going to be revamping Kstyle into a three column format which will take a bit of time and may cause some visual issues as I work on it so know that in the end I hope it will add more space and "real estate" for all the great design that is going on just about everywhere. Will keep you posted on this process as I start to make the transition. Glad to be home in beautiful Oregon. k

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Glad you enjoyed your trip, can't wait to see the pictures :)

Linda O'Neill said...

Hi Karen...glad you had a great time in Vegas. Love the dog thing today...perfect place settings for me!

** Terramia ** said...

This is cute...
Happy to hear you had an enjoyable (much deserved) getaway!

ChiGirl said...

Ha! I grew up with Westies (the dog on the knife) and think that is so cute.

Susan Schwake said...

welcome back! a little late! missed you...good luck on the transition!