Thursday, December 20, 2007

Merry Xmas From K

Merry Xmas loyal Kstylers. I'm giving you all the gift of "New Shoes"this year by fabulous artist Paolo Nutini. Just click on the pic above or here to collect your gift. I really think Paolo is the next big thing and remember you heard about him here on Kstyle. Have a wonderful holiday and while I will be taking a xmas break be sure to check back in. I'm sure I will have some candids of the "2nd annual sorry tree party" and who knows what else. take care and talk soon, k

7 comments:

Felicia said...

Merry Christmas!

MyStarbucks said...

Merry Christmas, K! Love the boots.

KreativeMix said...

Love the boots!!! Have a wonderful and Kreative christmas!!!!!

Di Overton said...

You are so right what a wonderful voice. I will play it to Georgia. Thanks for you lovely comment and a Very Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Di
xo

Kari & Kijsa said...

Just a merry hello on the day after Christmas! (from two K's)

Blessings,
kari & kijsa

katiedid said...

HA! I LOVE Paolo! I have been playing him in my car non-stop since I got the CD a coupla months ago. I think I know all the owrds now.

Just a note to wish you a wonderfully HAPPY NEW YEAR!

sa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛